The sale premium varies substantially by market. In Riverside, Calif., for example, homes with solar-energy systems sold for 2.7% more than comparable homes without solar power—a markup of $9,926 for the median-valued home in the metro. In the greater New York City metro, solar-powered homes have a premium that is double that of Riverside. At 5.4%, that’s an extra $23,989 in value for the typical home in New York.
- Everything you need to know about the Solar 26% Income Tax Credit – SEIA
- Nexus Energy Systems Injury and Illness Prevention Program
- Buffett-Backed Solar Project Near Vegas Wins Trump’s blessing
- Heres why shares of Enphase Energy soared 45% in April
- For Virginians – Dominion says rates set to increase 34% by 2030
- News (16)